I am interested in a “Real RCD330 Plus Noname 187B” for my 2017 Jetta S. I have some questions, please:
- The unit is new, correct? (Just curious: did it come direct from the factory or was it in a car first?)
- I need the MQB to PQ ISO quadlock adapter, correct?
- Will my factory backup camera connect fine, or do I need an adapter?
- Will my steering wheel buttons work? My steering wheel looks like the one in this picture:
(link to steering wheel picture: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ib0AAOSwmVBZgYE-/s-l500.jpg)
- Yes. It is a new unit.
- Yes. You need install a MQB to PQ adapter.
- No. Your original factory camera cannot work directly for RCD330 plus. In fact, I have always had a doubt. I can confirm that your original camera is a CVBS format camera. In theory, it can work for RCD330 PLUS, but there are 4 wires inside the cable, and the inside of the ordinary CVBS camera cable. There are only 2 cables, so I can’t confirm which two cables can work for RCD330 plus, or it may not work for RCD330 plus, because there is no such kind of camera in China, I have not been able to test how to modify it. So I recommend that all customers install a new set of cameras.
- Yes. Your multi-function steering wheel can directly control RCD330 plus.