Hello, from Canada, I have a 2014 Jetta Highline with the RNS315 head unit, Fender system, and factory original backup camera. I would like to order:
1. Noname 187B with Rear USB V3 AndroidAuto RCD330 Plus Jetta MK5 MK6 Passat Polo2013
2. RGB to CVBS (RCA) AV Signal Converter Adapter for Factory Original Camera
My questions are:
(a) when will the ‘RGB to CVBS (RCA) AV Signal Converter Adapter for Factory Original Camera’ be in stock for ordering?
(b) Will you be offering special prices on November 11th singles day?
Peter, Toronto Ontario Canada
First, you can directly replace RNS315 with RCD330 plus. No extra adapter is required. You need to note that your car has a fender sound system when you place your order, and I will change the code for you.
Secondly, your original backup camera is in RGB format. It cannot work directly with RCD330 plus. I don’t recommend you to use the RGB to CVBS adapter for the following reasons.
1. RGB to CVBS adapter works unstable, sometimes it will not work, in severe cases, it will be completely damaged.
2. The sharpness of the reversing image converted by this adapter will become worse, especially at night, the reversing image is a bit blurry.
3. The difficulty of installing this adapter is almost the same as installing a brand new camera. The price is similar to buying a new camera, so I recommend you to buy a new camera, the new camera has better image clarity and supports dynamic parking lines.
RCD330 plus has stopped production at the end of 2018, and the perfect condition unit is almost only available to me. Its price trend can only get higher and higher, and will not decrease because of the arrival of 11.11.
RCD330 plus is the most successful Volkswagen unit produced so far. It can be installed on almost all Volkswagen cars from 2004 to 2018, and even on SEAT and sokda cars. So it is really in short supply, and Volkswagens around the world need it.