QA QuestionsCategory: Head Unit QuestionWhich unit for my car?
Gary asked 2 weeks ago


I’m looking to add a CarPlay unit to my 2011 VW GTI, I believe that makes it an MK6.

Which unit is the one for it?

1 Answers
ddren Staff answered 2 weeks ago

Hello, you can directly replace your original unit with the RCD330plus, you don’t need to buy any extra adapters below the unit and the camera fits in your car.
Noname 187B RCD330 plus
1.Standard Original Edition 
2.Standard original unit + rear USB or + wireless carplay dongle.

RCD330 PLUS RCD340G Noname 187B For Jetta Golf Passart Tiguan Polo 6R

Noname 187B with Rear USB V3 AndroidAuto RCD330 Plus Jetta MK5 MK6 Passat Polo6R

Flip camera 

Smoked black badge camera Dynamic parking line Golf6/7 GTI Polo EOS Beetle PassatCC RCD330 plus