Keep the original front USB while adding a hidden rear USB port for a cleaner OEM-style setup. No more messy front-panel cables — enjoy a more concise, neat, and factory-like interior appearance.
Genuine RCD330 Noname 187B Radio
OEM Integration with CarPlay, Android Auto & MirrorLink, Backed by 1-Year Warranty.
For Fabia / Octavia / Superb / Yeti | Multi-Language Support | 1-Year Warranty
Apple CarPlay & MirrorLink | English / German Language | 1-Year Warranty
MQB OEM Upgrade System
CarPlay & Android Auto | Optional Rear USB-C | 1-Year Warranty
Fits almost Volkswagen models with flip badge trunk handle (Golf, GTI, Polo, European-spec Passat, CC, Beetle, EOS & more) | Supports aftermarket head units | 1-Year Warranty

Just installed and need help
Quote from George Dabbs on October 3, 2026, 7:08 pmJust received and installed my unit into a 2012 GTI. Everything went in fine and went to connect my phone via Bluetooth and it connected and no sound was coming from the radio. If I switched my iPhone audio from “VW radio” to iPhone speaker and reconnected to VW radio it played for a second then got a high pitched squealing noise and now it won’t find my phone anymore. Everytime I press searching for Bluetooth devices it just says searching for devices and Bluetooth audio stopped. It will continue to stay on that screen until I press out of it.
also the connected Apple car play does nothing as well when I have a cord connected to the RCD.
help!!
Just received and installed my unit into a 2012 GTI. Everything went in fine and went to connect my phone via Bluetooth and it connected and no sound was coming from the radio. If I switched my iPhone audio from “VW radio” to iPhone speaker and reconnected to VW radio it played for a second then got a high pitched squealing noise and now it won’t find my phone anymore. Everytime I press searching for Bluetooth devices it just says searching for devices and Bluetooth audio stopped. It will continue to stay on that screen until I press out of it.
also the connected Apple car play does nothing as well when I have a cord connected to the RCD.
help!!





