Rear 187B

Rear USB cable, Carplay , Android Auto.
You will not see the messy data cable on the front panel, it looks more concise and neat.

Ori 187B

The genuine RCD330 Plus Noname 187B

Android Auto / Carplay /Mirror link
For all Volkswagen PQ car

RCD330g plus 187B
Green Skoda

For Fabia / Octavia / Superb / Yeti etc
Green light Noname 187B or + rear USB or + Wireless Car play dongle.
German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, English

wireless carplay Noname 187B
Rear 187B

Rear USB, Carplay , Mirrorlink, Carlife.
You will not see the messy data cable on the front panel, it looks more concise and neat.

280B

Noname 280B

Android auto, Carplay. + Rear USB
MQB Volkswagens Original Unit.
USB original installation

Flip camera

FIts Golf 6/7 R/GTI MK6 MK7, Polo C/R/GTI/Plus, EOS/Beetle/Passat CC/Scirocco For RCD330 Plus

RCD330g plus
cables

Rear USB cables and socket V3.0

For Noname 187B , Desay 187B, Noname 5GD 035 280B.

previous arrow
next arrow
Shadow
Please or Register to create posts and topics.

Flip camera failed

I ordered a flip camera for my rcd330 and it was working fine. A couple of days ago it suddenly stopped working and not providing image. I tested everything and it looks like the whole flipping mechanism works fine but the camera itself has some issues. It is even sending some bad signal to CAN BUS and causing some errors in VCDS and not letting the unit to turn off properly once the car switch is off and out.

has anyone experienced similar issue or is there any replacement available in the market as the cabling seems to be 7 pin and not compatible with normal 5 pin cameras in the market.

It's best if you can provide some installation pictures. And purchase link.

https://www.rcd330.com/forum/topic/112/

Flip the camera without changing the encoding with VCDS. The camera you see in VCDS and the flip camera are not the same device.

ehsan has reacted to this post.
ehsan

Hi @ddren and thanks for quick response.

I ordered camera from your store and followed all steps two years ago and everything was working fine including CAN BUS data for steering wheel. All of sudden camera stopped responding.

I disconnected the camera from CAN bus as I said ii was sending bad signals back and recently noticed the camera image showing up for a second and then it get disconnected again.

the error is the rearview camera system is currently not available.

If you can help me how I can troubleshoot or fix that would be amazing.